- Incontinence Care
- Care Coordination
- In-Home Care & Personal Care Services
- Transport, Shopping, & Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Respite Care
- Transitioning Home
- Transferring & Positioning
- Assisted Living
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Health, Wellness, & Safety Monitoring
Private Duty Nursing in Royal Oak, MI and Surrounding Areas
We provide the next level of care with our loving private duty nursing
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers can help. Our specially trained private duty nursing staff provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
How We Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical private duty nursing tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Private duty nursing is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
For more information about our private duty care, contact our office in Royal Oak, MI today. We will gladly speak with you about your loved one's specific needs and circumstances in order to provide you with a custom care plan to meet his or her needs. (248) 236-5627.
Loving Care For Seniors in Royal Oak, MI
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home in Royal Oak, MI and the surrounding areas in Michigan
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN HOME CONSULTATION!
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.